Grouped Product is a great way to offer a group of similar products to the customers. So today we will cover the topic of How to Configure Grouped Products in your Magento 2 Bundled products also make it easier for the customers to buy multiple products at a time rather than purchasing each product one by one. This increases the chances of your customers buying more products than they initially intended.
Magento 2 has many excellent features, and featuring grouped products is one of them. So, in this tutorial, you are going to learn how to add Group Products in Magento 2.
- Go to PRODUCTS → Catalog and add the Simple Products one by one that you want to show in a group as shown in the image below:
Note: Mark your products In Stock and set the Quantity of each product.Now click on Grouped Product under the Add Product Dropdown:
2. Enter the general details of your grouped product like Product name and SKU, etc. I am making a Group Product for Laptop and its accessories and setting its name as All in One
3. Scroll down and unfold the Grouped Section. Now click on Add Products to Group:
4. Select the products from the list that you want to show in a group and then click on Add Selected Products:
Note: Here you can also set the default quantity for each product.
5. Scroll down further and unfold the Images and Videos section. Upload images of each product in order to make your group products more visible:
6. Lastly, just click on Save:
7. Here’s a final result:
Offering grouped products to your customers can ensure that you sell more products. Hope you all love this simple guide on How to Add Grouped Products in Magento 2. Follow the guide above to add grouped products in Magento 2 easily. If you still face any issue related to this post, just leave a comment below and I will get back to you! If you are considering to hire dedicated magento developer, contact us!